Supporting new families through labor....
A Woman trained to assist a pregnant woman during childbirth, using labor support techniques. a doula stays with the mother continuously providing physical and emotional support.
I attended my first "tea with the midwives " when my sister in law was preparing for the birth of my twin nephews and fell in love with the work that doulas offer mothers. Doula work resonates with everything I believe mamas deserve as they transition into motherhood. I'm honored to have the privilege of helping mothers as they create a calm space so they can feel confident and supported as they focus on the magical experience of birthing their baby.
My Doula package Includes:
- Three prenatal visits to learn your needs and priorities for your birth, and understand our expectations of working together
- Provide tools and techniques to manage contractions in labor and find comfort in your childbirth process
- Birth plan assistance and discussing relevant topics and procedures to help clarify your preferences
- Access to my lending library of books and videos about pregnancy, birth and baby care, to support your learning
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support for you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth
- To help you and your partner hold and move towards the vision you create for the birth of your baby
- Phone and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer relevant recommendations
- On call for your birth last two weeks before your EDD until baby is born and immediate postpartum.
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate you and your new baby, and answer any questions you may have during the early postpartum period.
Basic Doula Package - $1900
Doula Package Plus - $2300 ( includes help with a 4th trimester (postpartum) birth plan, *postpartum visits to help with adjusting to your new roles as parents, *nourishing meals to support postpartum healing and breastfeeding.
*More clarification during consultation.